• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

• Announcements

• Vector

SAM EULA CHANGES   10/20/2016

As of today, SAM - Shape Atlas for Men, will be under the general EULA, and no longer hosted on Hall of Torque. Please read more on http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/60-sam-hall-of-torque-and-change-in-eula/#comment-533  
gkoogz

Screenshot Showoff Thread (NSFW)

sh1ny

To *.bmp uploaders:

Please, stop uploading your pictures in bitmap (BMP) format. Here's why:

• Inconvenience. Forum members have to download them just to take a look.
  • File size. Aside from limited server storage, it takes more time to upload them for you and increases download times for everyone else.
  • Obsoleteness. Many thin platforms/systems (including our CMS) don't support previewing bitmap files out of the box, and it's apparent that legacy platforms will follow the lead. Don't use .bmp.

That being said, please use any imaging software or online service you like to convert .bmp files to either .jpg or .png and only then upload your pics.

Message added by sh1ny

11 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I'm gearing up for my next playthrough of SkyrimSE with a quick port of Geralt's Ursine armor I made for unarmed combat.  Textures aren't done yet and I still need to make an environment map to make the metallic parts of the armor more shiny.

gb1.thumb.jpg.ca2a3c15a0d3b9b65a9cbbce0678baee.jpg

Awesome as always bro. Too bad skin in skyrim se not good because no subsurface scattering. I wonder if you can increase sam skin quality in SE and LE.. I always believe your hand about sam mod.

Edited by Don

19 hours ago, icyhugs said:

Gosh.... is this Skyrim SE? I am amazed! Is that body SOS light or Sam light for SE? And hands down ur guy is STILL the top 3 most handsome Skyrim guys ever!

It's SkyrimSE, yes.  The body is technically SAM light in that I only use SAM body meshes and no scripts.

8 hours ago, Don said:

Awesome as always bro. Too bad skin in skyrim se not good because no subsurface scattering. I wonder if you can increase sam skin quality in SE and LE.. I always believe your hand about sam mod.

The lighting in SkyrimSE got changed.  So SAM textures do look a bit off compared to Oldrim.  Subsurface scattering is the only thing I miss from Oldrim ENB.  The most recent update to SE ENB finally added SSAO-SSIL and it looks much better than SE's SSAO.  ENB updates won't happen as often due to Bethesda still updating SE for their Creation Club content.  I still have Oldrim around for developing and testing mods, but most of my gameplay is on SE.

gb2.thumb.jpg.0e9d68623ba772a1dc54213b878945e7.jpggb3.thumb.jpg.db14f95ef76d60fece1ea07d715f2962.jpg

• Like 4

Yeah the new SSE ENB release is amazing!  There is no performance hit for me on ultra skyrimSE Re-engaged enb settings, finally dumped ReShade, whatever they did to enb was massive on the optimization end this round, in addition to adding more sweet features.  Still need to get ECE working tho lol...