• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

• Announcements

• Vector

SAM EULA CHANGES   10/20/2016

As of today, SAM - Shape Atlas for Men, will be under the general EULA, and no longer hosted on Hall of Torque. Please read more on http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/60-sam-hall-of-torque-and-change-in-eula/#comment-533  
Sign in to follow this  
Pommedeterre

Porting SAM to FO4

Vector has stated that he has no interest in porting SAM to Fallout 4. This is because he says that he doesn't like shooter type games. 

As I recall it had to do with how FO4 treats gay men. As far as the main quest goes you're straight. Lady Killer and Black Widow are still in the game but Confirmed Bachelor is not. Nor are there NPCs gay. Companions are player-sexual at best.

• Upvote 1

On 5.09.2017 at 4:45 PM, Qan said:

Nor are there NPCs gay.

There is a chance but It is random 9_9

Edited by aoki

On 06/09/2017 at 12:45 AM, Qan said:

As I recall it had to do with how FO4 treats gay men. As far as the main quest goes you're straight. Lady Killer and Black Widow are still in the game but Confirmed Bachelor is not. Nor are there NPCs gay. Companions are player-sexual at best.

There is one in Far Harbor.

On 9/5/2017 at 7:45 AM, Qan said:

This is wrong... Mel in Bobbi No Nose's quest is gay.. he will flirt with male players but not female player