• Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

• Announcements

• Vector

SAM EULA CHANGES   10/20/2016

As of today, SAM - Shape Atlas for Men, will be under the general EULA, and no longer hosted on Hall of Torque. Please read more on http://www.vectorplexus.com/index.php?/topic/60-sam-hall-of-torque-and-change-in-eula/#comment-533  
nando915

Progress on WOTC Update?

I was wanting to know if anyone had any progress updates on the Xsoldier WOTC Update @Vector was working on? I know I should have a little more patience it's just that I'm itching to play WOTC but I'd like to play it with Xsoldier if possible; once again, thanks for reading.

As far as I'm aware he's still bugfixing X Soldier and getting it ready to be ported over to WotC. I'm sure he'll update everyone when there's progress. :)

He wants to get the standard version fixed up and finished then port the mod over to WotC since not everyone has the DLC and it re-writes a few important base classes he needs to latch onto if i recall.

Edited by Naurdor

just discovered this yesterday, was halfway thru WOTC and decided to try it out in vanilla mode...

my god, thank you! I enjoy watching them romp through missions SO much!!!

please please make a version for WoTC, i can't imagine going back to WoTC without your amazing mod!!! (T_T)/

He is working on getting it updated for WotC, but it does take a lot of work and he is not sure how soon he will have it updated for the xpack. He is working on it though just give him time. Also since you like this one so much if you play Skyrim try out S.A.M. which stands for Shape Atlas for Men. It is another of his works that he hopes to get updated for the Special Edition of skyrim as soon as SKSE is updated enough to work with the special edition. That will also take a good bit of reworking and bug fixing as well though, so even when he can work on updating S.A.M for the Special Edition it will take time as well.